Friday 16 December 2011

Missglamorazzi cupcake nails.

Sorry I havet posted for so long!  wish I could just get some followers! Or even some views!
But anyway, my new favourite youtube person, is Missglamorazi! I love her makeup tutorials and also, her vlogs on her other youtube, TheGridMonster, where she is moving house! And her love of pillow pets!(;




But anyway, what i was planning to say, is I am hoping to try out one of her nail tutorials, for 'Cute Cupcakes' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKWkIn-OrU which looks like this;  
As I live in Australia, I can't really get the exact colours she uses! I can't find any OPI or China Glaze in the whole of tasmania! But the colours I have instead are
  • Instead of OPI Do you Lilac It? ("light purple with attitude"(;  ) I'm using a color from a billabong pack my mum got for me , called 'Colour My Summer' , 

when she went shopping in melbourne, and so I'm using the first colour^^ the purple. Which doesn't have a name, but does say 4B on the bottom.


  • The next colour Ingrid uses is OPI Pinking of You, (apparently a ' loves me , loves me not, petal pink) So instead I am going to be using BYS Baby Pink, which I havent got yet, but am getting next time I go to K-mart! 







  • The third colour used is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty , but I'm using Australis  Nail Colour in 'Rub-a-dub-dub' 







  • Then, was China Glaze Re-Fresh-Mint, but Instead I am going to be using either Revlon Minted or Jaded, but I think it will be minted, which I also havent got yet, but will be getting soon.  






  • The last base colour used is OPI Whats with the Cattitude? which I was going to use my Billabong Colour My Summer blue, but have only just realised was not the right shade! So, I'll have to go colour hunting for a colour like that! I think probably Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! for that one. 




Those five colours are also used for the sprinkles! Which are made with the dotting tools that I wrote about in my last post.

  • Then she used Sephora by OPI A-ha! Moment for the Icing of the cupcakes. I'm going to be using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for my Icing. I've heard its a pretty opaque white colour thats not too streaky. 







  • The Very Last Colour used is for the cherry on top of the cupcake, even though cherries aren't usually on top of cupcakes, I think it really finishes the look off. The colour that she used it OPI dreaming of Red with a large dotting tool. Instead I used a Satin Colour , which just says Nail Enamel 38. Which is what I will call it. 














So, I'm super keen to try this! Can't wait to get my new polishes,! woo! and also, be on the lookout for new reviews, Its School Holidays now, so we're actually allowed to wear nail polish for a change! But , I'm about to do a review, so yeah, read it please! And if anyone has any questions, or just anything they'd like to say, do tell! please! Just feel free to comment on any of my posts,(: xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment